What Is My Involvement?
Turnkey Real Estate Investing Made Easy with Ohio Cashflow
Truthfully? Very little!
You want a passive turnkey investment, right? That means you don't want to be bothered with managing the day-to-day details of your new property. Investing in an Ohio Cashflow turnkey property comes with full property management services.
We manage each property and its tenants so you don't have to bother talking to tenants or finding a third party management company!
Midnight plumbing issues?
No worries! We'll fix it and keep you informed. You just focus on making that cashflow and living the good life.
Are you ready?
Below you will find our step-by-step process outlining how we help you acquire a turnkey property from Ohio Cashflow.
- You get to speak with one of our awesome turnkey property investor specialists. They will answer all of your questions. Some questions to include could be about our in-house property management and quality of renovations. Please don't hesitate to ask anything. We are happy to help.
- A $5,000 refundable good faith deposit is required in order to be placed on our pipeline list (if you want to play, you have to pay).
Note: This fee gets deducted from the sale price of a property you purchase.
- We email you exclusive property listings as soon as they are available.
- A pro-forma with market information will be provided.
- Compariable sales will be presented.
- Scope of works and photo.
- Contract Signing.
- Introduction to title company.
- Receive updates on the renovation.
- No financing available. Cash ONLY.
- Final closing HUD from the title company.
- CONGRATULATIONS email and call!
- Introduction to property management.
- After rehab photos.
Are you ready to invest with the best?
Turnkey real estate investing only works when trust and a relationship can be established between the investor and the turnkey company.
At Ohio Cashflow, we are known to turn down more investors than we take on.
If you feel you have what it takes, fill out our investor application form.